Two self-service black and white copy machines are available for use by library patrons near the first floor reference area and the downstairs periodical area. Copies are available in letter (8.5" x 11") and legal (8.5" x 14") size. The charge for copying is $0.10 per page.
Library patrons are able to print from any of our computer workstations as well as remotely from their personal devices. Prints are only available in single-sided letter size (8.5" x 11"). Costs per page for printing are $0.10 for black and white, and $0.50 for color.
Scanning is available to the public free of charge. A scanner can be borrowed from the Reference Desk and used on any of the public computers. Scanned documents can be saved or printed.
Print jobs may be sent to the library printer from anywhere with Internet access via our Mobile Print Service. Print jobs will only be held for 24 hours after being submitted. Pick up your print job at the Reference Desk.
There are three ways you can submit a mobile print job:
- Upload to Web Portal
- Visit our Mobile Print Service portal and upload your document for mobile printing.
- Use the PrinterOn App (for smartphones & tablets)
- Download the PrinterOne app to your device (available through your app store or at www.printeron.com)
- Open the PrinterOn app, and click on "No Printer Selected"
- Click "Search". Search for "teaneck", select "Teaneck Public Library"
- Select the Black & White or Color printer and save
- Select what you would like to print via the app, follow the on-screen prompts and send to your print job to our print release station.
- Emailing Us
Send us an email or an email with an attachment at:
- Black and White: email@example.com
- Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to the Reference Desk at the Teaneck Public Library to pay and pick up your print job.