eBooks and eAudiobooks
Did you know that we have thousands of eBooks and eAudiobooks that you can download and read for free? Libby is a mobile app to browse, checkout, and read digital content from Overdrive. Download from the Apple, Google Play, or Windows App Store
- Library card holders can login by entering their library card number.
- Supported devices: Android, Apple iOS, Windows 8/10, Kindle eReaders and Fire Tablets, Kobo eReaders, Nook tablets and eReaders, and PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks.
- Checkout a maximum of 5 books at a time for up to 14 days.
- Books are automatically returned to the Library at the end of the loan period.
- Get help with eBooks from Overdrive or by visiting the Library.
Enjoy the library’s digital collection of over 240 of your favorite magazines, available anytime for reading on your computer or mobile device. Titles include: The Economist, The New Yorker, Architectural Digest, Bon Appetit, Cook’s Illustrated, National Geographic Traveler, Dwell, Southern Living, The Atlantic, New York Review of Books, as well as HOLA, (Spanish) and L’Express (French) and the children’s magazine, American Girl.
- Library card holders can create an account with username and password by clicking on Register. Already have an RBDigital account? Click Sign In.
- Supported devices: Android devices, Apple iPad and iPhone, Kindle Fire/HD/HDS, Windows PCs, and Macs.
- No overdue fees. No checkout limit. Delete titles from your account when finished or keep them forever.
- Get help from the RBdigital User Guide, or by visiting the Library.
Movies and Films
Kanopy provides access to a video streaming service which offers a broad selection of quality documentaries, feature films and training videos from producers including The Criterion Channel, The Great Courses, PBS, Music Box Films, Kino Lorber, First Run Features, BBC, and many more.
- Films can be streamed via http://teaneck.kanopy.com or the Kanopy mobile app.
- Library cardholders are entitled to ten checkouts per month and each checkout is active for a three day period.
- No overdue fees; items are automatically returned to the library at the end of the lending period.