Phase 3 will keep the library building closed to the public, but resume some cautionary in-person services including contactless doorside pickup and book returns, while continuing many remote services during the transition.
- The library building is closed to the public per the Governor’s Executive Order 107, but contactless pickup of materials will begin per Admin Order 2020-15.
- Contactless doorside pickup of library materials begins June 22. Visit teanecklibrary.org/doorside-pickup for more information.
- Book drops will be open for the return of library materials beginning June 22. All materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in.
- Due dates will no longer be automatically extended by BCCLS, and all outstanding materials can be returned to the library.
- Programs will continue to be offered virtually with no in-person attendance.
Updated June 22, 2020.