To explore more about the Teaneck community and Bergen County as well as information about New Jersey, here are some useful links:
- Teaneck Township Website
- Teaneck Chamber of Commerce
- Teaneck Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Holy Name Medical Center at Teaneck
- Teaneck-Hackensack Campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Cedar Lane, Special Improvement District in Teaneck
- Garden Club of Teaneck
- Jewish Center of Teaneck
- Temple Emeth
- Age Friendly Teaneck
- Bergen County Historical Society
- Bergen County Official Website
- Bergen County Department of Health Services
- Bergen County Technical Schools & Special Services
- United Jewish Community Federation of Bergen County & North Hudson
- North Jersey Community
Find The Record newspaper for Bergen County here.
- New Jersey Online
- Find The Star-Ledger newspaper here.
- State of New Jersey Website
- NJ Helps
A “one-stop” shopping resource for the wide range of programs, information and services provided by the Department of Human Services and its partners, to assist individuals, families and communities in throughout the State of New Jersey.
- Find a Physician through the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners website
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development
It is the first technological component of New Jersey’s One-Stop Career Center System, offering self-service to government services and information.
- Get Covered NJ: New Jersey’s Official Health Insurance Marketplace
- Use this step-by-step guide for help enrolling in a health insurance plan.
- Open Enrollment happens once a year, from November 1 to January 31. It is typically the only time you can enroll in coverage unless you have a qualifying life event. Here is an overview on how to qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- NJ Transit
- Use NJ Transit’s website to search for bus schedules.
- Here is a list of bus routes on the township’s website. These routes run along or intersect major Teaneck roadways.
Updated: February 2023